Wednesday, May 30, 2007

5-for-5 from 3-Point Range vs. Toronto


I've been shooting the ball well ever since the chiropractor came in and basically popped my shoulder back into place. For everybody who says a shoulder injury does not hurt, it hurts! Like, if Dwyane Wade comes back, he’s a brave man. I was playing with pain for a month and a half and mine was just out of place a little bit. Just my clavicle was pushed in. I just thought it was sore the whole time, I didn’t know it was actually out of place. So they popped it in and when they popped it in, all that pain just released and I just went down there and started shooting and I was just back on target. So I was like, “Oh, OK. I’m back just like that?”
The next game it was a good 2-for-9 from three because they was just in-and-out. It was a good 2-for-9. I was hitting jumpers. The stroke was on. It was on lean, it was ready.

No comments: